Titran kapell. Copyright: Frøya sokn
Titranmonumentet.
prev
next

Titran chapel

The history of Titran chapel dates back to 1873, when Titran worship was built as one of the first prayer houses on Freya. It had a distinctive eight-sided shape, which today constitutes the ship in Titran chapel. The prayer house was rebuilt in 1912 and consecrated as chapel Kilde: Kystnorge AS
No data
No data

More information

Phone: +47 72463200
Email: postmottak@froya.kommune.no

Frøya
Open in map